* * * Scottish Real Ale Festival * * *
(Thu 7 to Sat 9 July 2016)
Open from 12 noon to 10:30 pm each day
Entry - £6 or £4 for card carrying CAMRA members.
Includes one free badged glass (pint or half-pint) and a free souvenir programme
FREE admission to all subsequent sessions on presentation of your 2016 glass!
Bankhouse Catering are back again in 2016 with a great selection of hot and cold food.
Entertainment will be provided by:
Macpolvo (Euan Johnston and Andrew Gordon) from 7 pm Thursday
Andrew Gordon - from 7 pm Friday,
Caledonian Pipe Band - from 2 pm Saturday
Rab Howat Band - from 7.30 pm Saturday
Click on Entertainment to see more
The Beer Garden at SRAF 2016 is sponsored by Jaw Brew
Twitter / SRAF
- Monday, 11:06 : The Big Pub Crawl Theory If maths was explained like this, how many people would have a maths qualification? :)... fb.me/8tJ3zuJdP
- Monday, 10:42 : Another tap takeover you may be interested in especially if you haven't tried Ferry Brewery beers 🍺 🍺 fb.me/31WZvsvzU
- Sunday, 14:39 : A little knowledge is dangerous …. Do you know anyone who needs a little danger in their life 😀 😀 twitter.com/CAMRABooks/sta…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 08:00 : None surviving in the office I’m afraid, but someone out there might be able to help. twitter.com/simonjansen/st…
- Friday, 11:04 : RT @CAMRABooks: ...it is also @CAMRA_Official #CiderMonth bit.ly/29K5c5o twitter.com/BBCFoodProg/st…
- Friday, 14:18 : They mean children over the age of 18!! As we're all still young at heart! :) twitter.com/robsrw/status/…