* * * Scottish Real Ale Festival * * *
from Thu 7 to Sat 9 July 2016
The Festival will be open from noon to 10:30 pm each day
Entry - £6 or £4 for card carrying CAMRA members.
Includes one free badged glass (pint or half-pint) and a free souvenir programme
FREE admission to all subsequent sessions on presentation of your 2016 glass!
Bankhouse Catering are back again in 2016 with a great selection of hot and cold food.
Entertainment will be provided by:
Andrew Gordon - from 7 pm Thursday and Friday,
Caledonian Pipe Band - from 2 pm Saturday
Rab Howat Band - from 7.30 pm Saturday
Click on Entertainment to see more
Twitter / SRAF
- Wednesday, 21:17 : Do you run a pub or work in the bar trade? Do you enjoy seeking out new real ales for your pub? Then please come... fb.me/GZh7ESDO
- Wednesday, 21:10 : Thank you for your understanding We already know that the programme is out of date but we can’t help that as we... fb.me/78rbCFvoF
- Wednesday, 00:15 : Now here's your chance to get free tickets to #SRAF2016 from one of our sponsors .. so what are you waiting for?? :) twitter.com/TempestBrewCo/…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 11:45 : RT @Frosty66: @WeltonsBrewery Googly 4.3% golden grassy citrus fruity hoppy 10 different hops @CAMRA_Official @craftbeerriseuk pic.twitter.com/tLaLSzzfup
- Wednesday, 12:30 : The #CBoB awards have been a part of the #GBBF for 38 years! Come and see who gets crowned #CBoB winner 2016 ow.ly/H6VE301KzZR
- Tuesday, 18:06 : In support of our Friends on Tap report, @mikejwood speaks about moderate drinking in a social environment being good for mental wellbeing.