* * * Scottish Real Ale Festival * * *
(Thu 7 to Sat 9 July 2016)
Open from 12 noon to 10:30 pm each day
Entry - £6 or £4 for card carrying CAMRA members.
Includes one free badged glass (pint or half-pint) and a free souvenir programme
FREE admission to all subsequent sessions on presentation of your 2016 glass!
Bankhouse Catering are back again in 2016 with a great selection of hot and cold food.
Entertainment will be provided by:
Macpolvo (Euan Johnston and Andrew Gordon) from 7 pm Thursday
Andrew Gordon - from 7 pm Friday,
Caledonian Pipe Band - from 2 pm Saturday
Rab Howat Band - from 7.30 pm Saturday
Click on Entertainment to see more
The Beer Garden at SRAF 2016 is sponsored by Jaw Brew
Twitter / SRAF
- Monday, 19:30 : Another new brew to look out for, this time its Orkney Brewery and their 1878 Strong Ale 🍺🍺😃 fb.me/1auRUHofS
- Monday, 19:07 : An excellent look at the state of brewing in Scotland from The BeerCast … 2016, that was the year that was 🍻... fb.me/14YwqyLq8
- Saturday, 15:33 : Another brew from Beath Brewing inspired by Ian’s eclectic music collection, but not so cryptic this time Mr... fb.me/17jnFGCEC
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 19:05 : Taken ownership of a community pub? @tvlicensingnews is asking you check you're correctly covered by a TV Licence:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Monday, 14:10 : We're looking for examples of pubs that have been converted or demolished under Permitted Development Rights. Can you help?
- Sunday, 14:05 : .@BrockFriends are trying to ensure the Brocklesby Hunt Pub is saved from development. See their petition here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…