* * * Scottish Real Ale Festival * * *
(Thu 7 to Sat 9 July 2016)
Open from 12 noon to 10:30 pm each day
Entry - £6 or £4 for card carrying CAMRA members.
Includes one free badged glass (pint or half-pint) and a free souvenir programme
FREE admission to all subsequent sessions on presentation of your 2016 glass!
Bankhouse Catering are back again in 2016 with a great selection of hot and cold food.
Entertainment will be provided by:
Macpolvo (Euan Johnston and Andrew Gordon) from 7 pm Thursday
Andrew Gordon - from 7 pm Friday,
Caledonian Pipe Band - from 2 pm Saturday
Rab Howat Band - from 7.30 pm Saturday
Click on Entertainment to see more
The Beer Garden at SRAF 2016 is sponsored by Jaw Brew
Twitter / SRAF
- Friday 22nd July, 23:27 : If you find yourself in Perthshire next month you might want to check out the @Bankfootinn and their beer festival twitter.com/Bankfootinn/st…
- Thursday 21st July, 21:46 : Kay's Bar are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40 day beer festival so plenty time to enjoy it
- Thursday 21st July, 21:40 : If you like beer festivals at a more sedate pace, head down to Kay’s Bar a stalwart of the Edinburgh real ale scene. twitter.com/kaysbar1976/st…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 15:19 : RT @AtkinsBuilding: Details of upcoming events/exhibitions:atkinsbuilding.co.uk - @earlshiltoncam @CAMRA_Official @HollycroftPark pic.twitter.com/n4ifqyH7rS
- Wednesday, 12:15 : RT @gbbf: Grab your Tutored Tasting tickets for #WCW @BeerHawkMaggie Bottle-Conditioned Beers from Around the World session! pic.twitter.com/vTYjDm7ahD
- Wednesday, 08:14 : RT @newstigger: My school careers advisor kept THIS job quiet! @CAMRA_Official pic.twitter.com/gH0j2DiiZy