* * * Scottish Real Ale Festival * * *
(Thu 7 to Sat 9 July 2016)
Open from 12 noon to 10:30 pm each day
Entry - £6 or £4 for card carrying CAMRA members.
Includes one free badged glass (pint or half-pint) and a free souvenir programme
FREE admission to all subsequent sessions on presentation of your 2016 glass!
Bankhouse Catering are back again in 2016 with a great selection of hot and cold food.
Entertainment will be provided by:
Macpolvo (Euan Johnston and Andrew Gordon) from 7 pm Thursday
Andrew Gordon - from 7 pm Friday,
Caledonian Pipe Band - from 2 pm Saturday
Rab Howat Band - from 7.30 pm Saturday
Click on Entertainment to see more
The Beer Garden at SRAF 2016 is sponsored by Jaw Brew
Twitter / SRAF
- Thursday, 14:25 : Just a reminder to everyone for those thinking of going the talk on the History of Brewing in Musselburgh is on tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Thursday, 06:28 : The Crossgate Corner Shop is the place to go for the new Fife brewers beers, and here are 2 new @BrewShedBeers beer… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Wednesday, 14:24 : Yet another new beer to look out for !!! this time its @LochLomondBrew Loch, Stock and Barrel 🍺🍺😀 twitter.com/LochLomondBrew…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 18:30 : Help support the pub trade by taking part in a #CheersToBeer to celebrate @BeerDayBritain on June 15th at 7pm!
- Thursday, 09:45 : It’s not long now until the National Cider and Perry Championships. Keep an eye on our feed on Saturday for coverage! #RBF17
- Wednesday, 13:35 : We're looking forward to the National Cider and Perry Championships, which will be judged at @Readingbeerfest this weekend! #RBF17