* * * Scottish Real Ale Festival * * *
(Thu 7 to Sat 9 July 2016)
Open from 12 noon to 10:30 pm each day
Entry - £6 or £4 for card carrying CAMRA members.
Includes one free badged glass (pint or half-pint) and a free souvenir programme
FREE admission to all subsequent sessions on presentation of your 2016 glass!
Bankhouse Catering are back again in 2016 with a great selection of hot and cold food.
Entertainment will be provided by:
Macpolvo (Euan Johnston and Andrew Gordon) from 7 pm Thursday
Andrew Gordon - from 7 pm Friday,
Caledonian Pipe Band - from 2 pm Saturday
Rab Howat Band - from 7.30 pm Saturday
Click on Entertainment to see more
The Beer Garden at SRAF 2016 is sponsored by Jaw Brew
Twitter / SRAF
- Monday, 16:22 : One to look out for at a real ale outlet near you, the new brew BRAW from @CrossBrew in cask 🍺😃 twitter.com/CrossBorderBre…
- Monday, 12:04 : If you are planning to enjoy Pancake Day next Tuesday, then here is a recipe you might want to try 🍺😃 twitter.com/InveralmondBee…
- Sunday, 14:42 : If you plan to visit Tayside, you might want to check out the @TaysideCAMRA video for their branch 2017 winners 🍺🍺😃 twitter.com/TaysideCAMRA/s…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 15:02 : Want to explore Bournemouth? Coach trips to fantastic breweries and pubs will be available at our Members’ Weekend: camraagm.org.uk
- Monday, 12:43 : Consultation on the Tied Pubs (Code and Adjudicator) (Scotland) Bill, which @NeilBibby proposed, opens today:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Monday, 10:21 : RT @FightingCocksSA: @CAMRA_Official Over 185k CAMRA members and only 2k signatures PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD & SIGN or beer will go up! petition.parliament.uk/petitions/1838…